Are you interested in gaining work experience in our product? Do you have a passion for innovation and an eye for cutting-edge IoT software? :)
We are looking to hire a freelancer for tutorial writing.
- Arduino, ESP8266 and ESP32 knowledge
- English writing and reading skills
- Self employed freelancer
- Android device (5.0+)
- Have ability to invoice
- Paypal account
- Write tutorials of existing and new features
Our Arduino library:
Our Android application:
Typical working time is 1-2 hours per tutorial, full home office with your own devices and your own time management.
- Sign up on the https://iotguru.cloud
- Read the tutorials
- Create a test device
- Create a test node
- Create a test field
- Create a new Arduino program on your ESP8266 or ESP32 device
- Read carefully our integration examples
- Integrate our Arduino library and send temperature sensor data
- Write a tutorial in the style you would upload it to your favorite tutorial portal (instructables.com, hackr.io, hackster.io, etc).
- Send it us with your CV to the firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
- You should include your brief introduction and your rates in USD.
- Thank you for your submission!